, , , , , , , , ,

Dupe Alert | Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy 908C and MAC Rebel

15:14

Dupe Alert | Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy 908C and MAC Rebel..

As this is my first post of the year, it's only right that I still say Happy New Year to all my readers! I hope you've all been well and have had a good start to the new year.

I think I may have mentioned this before but I wanted to show you how close in colour MAC Rebel and Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy 908C were by taking pictures of swatches. I know MAC Rebel is a favourite of many and one of the most talked about MAC lipsticks. With it retailing at £14, I'm sure you'll be happy to know there's a cheaper alternative!

In my opinion these two lipsticks are very close to being identical both colour and finish wise. I'll say Sugar Plum Fairy is more pigmented and ever so slightly brighter but is not noticeable to most (my mum couldn't tell the difference). You may only notice if you spend time comparing the two shades. 
They're both very long lasting lipsticks but I find Sugar Plum Fairy fades (not completely) quicker through the day than Rebel. 

For my UK readers, I purchase Wet n Wild lipsticks from Beauty Joint for $2.75 which is approx £1.75!!  US residents, I'm sure you can purchase them elsewhere for as little as $1.99. For those that live in other countries, Beauty Joint provide worldwide shipping but please do double check to make sure they deliver to your country. 

The two pictures below are swatches of both lipsticks so that you can make your own judgement. The first picture is without flash and the second with.



Can you spot the difference? 
Let me know what you think!


You Might Also Like

20 comments

Popular Posts